This week, I am getting ready to start the ABC Jesus Loves Me curriculum. Bubs with be doing the 4 Year curriculum since he will be going to Kindergarten next year and Sweet Pea will be doing the 3 Year Curriculum. Although it will be three years until Sweet Pea goes to Kindergarten, we will either do the 3 or 4 curriculum two years in a row depending on her development.
Here is a list of the items that I am doing to prepare:
– Print off Week 1 & 2 lesson plans
– Gather supplies that are needed: bible, worksheets, games, activities, food, books etc.
– Put all needed books on hold at the library or order from Amazon or other supplier
– Create a schedule so that you know what day and times you would like to designate as “school” time
– Create a space to have school time that has good lighting, a desk that is appropriately sized for the child, and away from central activity in the house
– Look over the the Week’s Lesson Overview
– Ask any questions from me – Momma C! Let me know how I can help you get ready to start!