Do you ever feel like there has to be more to life than simply surviving each day? As the mom of four kiddos, I begged for there to be more than the exhaustion that I was feeling. It was in that pit that I realized that God was my answer and hope. And I realized that sitting at His feet each morning for a quiet time was the only way that I was going to make it through each day with purpose.
But where should I begin?
“A Quiet Time, Worth the Time” shares what I learned in my journey to have a quality quiet time. Here are a few of the points covered in this ebook…
- What are personal devotions?
- What is the purpose of quiet times?
- What is God is calling me to be?
- When and where should I have quiet time?
- What do I do during this time?
- How can I be an image bearer of God?
- How do I make this time worth getting up for?
- What is journaling and how will it enhance my quiet time?
- What items are necessary in order to have a quiet time?
- Why is it important to dig into and memorize the Scriptures?
- How can I overcome obstacles that keep me from having a quality quiet time?
Read what Kayleigh has to say:
After reading A Quiet Time Worth the Time, I incorporated some of those guidelines and even thought “Boy, how will I be able to wake up early every morning and have time to myself and even try and do it on weekends too!” But now I’m excited for those mornings!! I can hardly wait to wake up and spend my first moments with Him.
Subscribe to read A Quiet Time, Worth the Time and our other free Holiday Workbooks.